- Shopping Basket
- Your basket is emptyAdd an item by clicking Add next to the product of your choice
Earthfare is a fun, friendly and relaxed place to work—we might work hard, but we enjoy what we do and our customers appreciate the excellent service they receive from knowledgeable and helpful people.
Above all our staff need to be enthusiastic and flexible, able to take on a new task at a moment’s notice (or even less!). So if you think you fit the bill and would like to work at Earthfare please take a look at the vacancies typically on offer and see if we have a job for you.
The types of work available, broadly, are:
- On the shop floor, giving help and advice (with training), manning the tills, supplier orders, filling and tidying shelves.
- Duty manager / deputy.
- Goods-in, order picking and despatch.
- Barista, waiting and clearing tables.
- Good wholefood vegetarian / vegan cooking.
We are always pleased to hear from suitably qualified, enthusiastic and/or experienced people. So if you are interested please send us a CV we will let you know the minute an opportunity arises.
Email us at: email@example.com