Higher Nature Glutamine Powder
Higher Nature Glutamine Powder from Earthfare (100g / 200g).
Proteins are made up of amino acids – some are essential and some are classed as non-essential. Although Glutamine is a non-essential amino acid, it becomes conditionally essential at certain times, especially during stress or illness. It plays a large part in maintaining the health of the digestive tract and is particularly useful for those who are physically active.
- Naturally sweet, pleasant-tasting, easy-to-blend powder
- Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in your body and is found within many body systems
- It becomes conditionally ‘essential’ when your body is physically or mentally challenged
- Ideal during stressful times or convalescence or if physically active
- We also stock Higher Nature Glutamine Capsules
Suggested intake: Take between 1/4 teaspoon (900mg) and 11/4 level teaspoons (4.5g) stirred into cold water or juice and drink immediately or sprinkled onto cold food.
A quarter teaspoon typically provides: 1000mg Glutamine.
Note: Do not refrigerate.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Not tested on animals. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children.