Higher Nature ZyloSweet 300g/500g
Higher Nature ZyloSweet Granules from Earthfare 300g / 500g - from ONLY £5.45!
Natural alternative to sugar
Zylosweet contains the natural alternative to sugar, Xylitol. It tastes like sugar but has 40% fewer calories (one teaspoon supplies 9.6 calories), so it’s ideal as part of a weight management programme. Used to sweeten drinks, desserts and cooking, ZyloSweet has a low glycaemic index (GI) so it has minimal impact on blood glucose levels. Xylitol can safely be used by diabetics. It may also help maintain teeth free of decay. When first using ZyloSweet, increase your daily intake gradually until your body has adjusted. Large quantities of Xylitol may have a laxative effect, so build up slowly.
- Contains Xylitol which tastes just like sugar but has 40% fewer calories
- Ideal as part of a weight management programme
- Natural sugar from beech or birch wood, corn or wheat
- Use in exactly the same way as sugar and is perfect for making jam
- Tooth-friendly, maintaining a healthy mouth without tooth decay
- Minimal impact on blood sugar, therefore ideal for those monitoring blood sugar levels
Size options: 300g and 500g.
Suggested usage of Zyloseet (xylitol): Replace sugar with equal quantities of ZyloSweet (Xylitol) in drinks and cooking.
One 4g teaspoon of Zylosweet typically provides: Xylitol supplying 9.6 calories (40.2kJ).
Note: Since ZyloSweet inhibits yeast, it cannot be used to raise yeast in baking. It is also not suitable for making meringues.
Do not feed xylitol to dogs; if consumed, seek veterinary advice.
We also stock: Natvia Sweetener 300g...