The Earthfare Reward Card
We’re very excited to introduce our electronic Earthfare Card, which will mean that you will now be rewarded Earth points for every product that you purchase.
- If you Spend £1 at the till you will earn 1 Earth point.
- When you redeem your Earth points; each point is worth 1p.
- The card is pre-loaded with 150 points (£1.50p).
- You can start redeeming your Earth points when you reach 250.
- Look out for more special promotions to add extra points.
- KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR SPECIAL OFFERS EXCLUSIVELY FOR REWARD CARD HOLDERS ONLY!
In addition to this you can also choose 3 products out of a list of 50 products/product groups on which you will receive 10% off at the point of purchase.
Please ask in store for more details and how to apply 🙂
The Earthfare Reward Card terms and conditions:
- These terms and conditions are applicable across the entire Earthfare Reward card scheme and any participation is considered as acceptance.
- The Earthfare Reward Card and Earth points are issued by and remain the property of Earthfare. Earthfare may, at any time, terminate the scheme or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme.
- The Earthfare Reward card is made from a single piece of PVC, which is half the plastic of a standard card. In the interests of sustainability, the original card is free of charge – if you need a replacement card, there will be a £2.50 charge.
- If Earthfare does at any point decide to withdraw the Earthfare Reward card Scheme, the member will have 3 months from the end date of the scheme to use the accrued Earth points.
- All members of the scheme must be resident in the UK and aged 18 years or over.
- Members are only entitled to one Earthfare Reward card scheme account each. Earthfare reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
- Members must register their personal details and keep Earthfare informed of any changes. Earthfare cannot be held responsible for any loss of points incurred as a result of out of date details. New accounts that are not registered within 2 weeks of first being used will be removed and any points forfeited.
- The Earthfare Reward card, is not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card.
- Earthfare Reward cards, remain the responsibility of the Earthfare Reward card scheme member, as do any security details relating to the account. Earthfare cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure the safe-keeping of these items.
- Earthfare may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel Earthfare Reward Card accounts and / or remove a member from the scheme at any time where there is reasonable belief of any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme; any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions; any behaviour that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
- Earthfare Reward cards can only be used for purchases from Earthfare. They cannot currently be collected via website purchases.
- The scheme is only for personal and consumer use. Earthfare Reward Cards cannot be used for any business transaction or purpose.
- Earthfare Reward cards and Earth points cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
- Members can choose to leave the scheme at any time. By leaving the scheme members forfeit the right to any points already accrued.
- Earthfare reserves the right to change any T & C’s at any time and without notice.
- Members must present their Earthfare Reward card at the checkout in order to collect points for a transaction in store. Members who forget to do this may have their points added manually up to 14 days after the transaction upon production of a valid receipt, providing the receipt belongs to the claiming member and is based on their personal spend. Points may only be claimed for up to one receipt per day.
- To redeem points, members must accrue above a certain amount on qualifying products – this may be subject to change.
- The amount of points awarded may change at any time.
- Earthfare is entitled to remove points at any time if products are returned for any reason and a full or partial refund of the purchase price is given. This also applies to the exchange of products, unless the exchange is for products with an equivalent points value.
- Earth Points awarded at the time of the transaction may be removed or cancelled if Earthfare determines that the points were collected in breach of these terms and conditions or were awarded in error. For the avoidance of doubt, any advice or actions of our staff that is contrary to these terms and conditions will not have the effect of changing these terms and conditions.
- Earth Points have no value until converted in the transaction. The current conversion value of points is one point equals one penny. There is no cash equivalent and points cannot be converted to cash.
- Earthfare is under no obligation to award Earth points for any reason outside of qualifying transactions.
Bespoke choices – 10% off 3 chosen products
- 3 products can be selected from the available product or product groups listed on the joining form. Once these are selected they are fixed for 6 months and cannot be amended. Only products on this list can be selected.
- If one or all of you chosen items are out of stock, you cannot get the 10% discount off an equivalent item.
- If your chosen item is reduced (has a yellow tag) then the 10% discount cannot be used in conjunction.
- If your chosen item is on promotion, then the 10% discount cannot be used cannot be used in conjunction.
- The chosen products have to be submitted at the same time as the application.
- To obtain the 10% the product needs to be stocked in store and cannot be part of a special order.
- The Earthfare Reward card has to be present to obtain the 10% off your chosen items/groups.